Monday, April 03, 2006

Auto Upturn

I like puzzle games, I really do. I spent literally hours at a time on Tetris. Lolo, believe it or not, did suck quite some time off my day as well. There are very few puzzles that I don't like. This is one of them.
Auto Upturn is one of those damnable little sliding puzzles. That's all it is, nothing more. Sure, it tries to make things better by adding some little cat that runs around, and if he gets cought by the dog you have to start all over again.
I suppose you can consider this a good game, if your goal is to add a little bit more pain and suffering into the universe. Why stop there, though. How about if you just go ahead and start trying to slash my wrists via paper cut. Would you be happy then?
The cat is kinda cute, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home