Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Atlantis no Nazo

Mystery Adventure Start!!!! That pretty much sums up this particular intellectual void. By the time I got to this game I was, of necessity, more than slightly inebriated, so my memory is a little hazy. For some reason, I've always thought that Sunsoft made good games. At this particular moment, unfortunately, I can think of none of them. All I can think about is the fact that for each and every one of these pics, I had to take another couple of shots of whatever it was I was drinking. I'm not entirely sure that I got the right bottle by the end, as I currently feel like I went on a drain-o bender, and I have chosen to blame this game for that. I steadfastly refuse to go back and replay this, though, as I don't hate my liver quite that much. I vaguely remember something about that orange blobby thing jumping around and making a mockery at my attempts at "control". I think I snagged this one when I realized that there were doors that, in order to enter, you apparently had to jump, push A and up, all while reciting the pledge of allegiance backwards as you're being sodomized by a large, angry German convict named Victor. I gave up at that point. Sue me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home