Sunday, March 05, 2006

AstroFang - Super Machine

I wasn't expecting much from a game called "AstroFang" but I'm sorry to report that it wasn't able to deliver that, and by this point I have low expectations indeed. One could, in fact, reasonably expect that I've given up on expectations entirely. Which would make this game's monumental lack of fun place it somewhere below getting jabben in the eye with a sharp stick. That's covered in sewage.
There is, of course, some prerequisite attempt at a plot. I didn't read it. From a game titles "AstroFang", any possible attempt at a plot would just cause me to vomit blood out of my eyes.
I was only able to play this for about 4 or 5 minutes before I gave up to search the house for alcohol, so what you see is pretty much what you get. You have a car. Apparently you can shoot missiles, but I never really figured out how to do that. You drive around on a one long road with purple trees on the side.
It's so much fun I think I'm going to be sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home