Saturday, December 31, 2005

Alien Pinball (Pinball Hack)

Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd, following the mental raping that was Alien 3, we have Alien Pinball. Aliens and pinball. Now that's a combination that only really works if you've been smacked in the head with a baseball bat all afternoon. Which I might have to try. Some of these games might make more sense. I'm a firm believer in the possibility of intelligent life in outer space. I'm also a firm believer in the idea that they know about us and view us in a manner much like the entire civilized world views Alabama. You know its there, but you don't really like to talk about that fact, much less visit the place. If aliens were to show up tomorrow, show me this and ask me to provide them one reason why they shouldn't blow up the planet, I'd have to look them straight in the eye and say, "Guys, you might as well. We're fucked."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home