Friday, December 23, 2005

Akuma no Shoutaijou

I know I'm going to run into the English version of this somewhere down the line, but I don't really care enough to look for it (3100 of these fuckers. I'm on something like #59. Jesus H. Christ on Crutches) With that in mind, I know or really care to know about this game at this point is that it apparently involves an Atlanta driver, a telephone pole, and a spider. Try as I might, though, I just can't think of a way to make fun of that. I don't think it's possible. In my mind, this has successfully passed the boundaries of "what the fuck?" and has gone firmly into William Shatner territory. Right now I'd prefer to be bleeding from the teeth than spend the time to attempt to figure out what's going on here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home