Sunday, December 18, 2005

Air (SMB1 Hack)

While I was putting together the screenshots for this next batch of reviews, I was reading an article about how there are groups that are trying to make Christianity more appealing to the modern teen. Heavy-Metal Christian bands, tattoos, piercings, all in the name of Jesus.
I read that article right after playing this hack. I said to myself, "Self", I said, "Those Christian weenies aren't hardcore."
"They're nowhere near being hardcore. If you want hardcore, fuck, look at the Buddhists. Those fuckers set themselves on fire and don't put themselves out! Forget all this mammas boy I'm-a-skateboarder-for-Jesus, that's fucking hardcore, right there."

You know what, I think whoever created this hack should go out and try to be really, really hardcore. Like the Buddhists. I'll even supply the gascan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home