Sunday, December 11, 2005

Afro Mario Bros (Mario Bros Hack)

After being viciously assaulted with the image of my beloved hero Megaman in a fucking afro, I turn around and am viciously assaulted with the image of Mario with an afro. Unlike the previous assault on human rights, this one is more insidious. It doesn't advertise the fact upfront, no, it doesn't. This is a sneaky little fucker. If you didn't look at the file name, or if someone who hates you changes it, then you'd never know. You start the game and you're playing happily along, secure in your Mario-ness.When WHAM Mario's got an afro. FUCK! And not just any afro. A fucking BLUE afro. Like some kind of 1970's blacksploitation character made by Japanese anime artists. The turtles have afros too. I think this hack should be used in the Guantanomo to persuade prisoners to talk. I mean, christ on crutches, an afro is bad enough, but a BLUE afro for Mario and little green ones for the turtles? Man, if you wanted to psychicly scar me, dude, you've done a good job.

Just.


Fuck, man, a blue afro. I just give up, this game hates us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home