Thursday, December 08, 2005

Adventures of Dino Riki

Hudson Soft has a long history of deeply seated insanity, manifesting itself primarily by the fact that they expected people to play their games. A secondary symptom was that they remained completely oblivious to the fact that everyone, including their families, hated them and wanted them to die of syphilis. Here, Sum Gie is Dino Riki, a caveman with a penchant for drowning in 2 inch puddles of water. He also is intimidated by fish, much like my friend Sacha, who screams like a little bitch whenever we smash him in the face with a frozen trout. I really can't say anything funny about this game. I can't even say anything abusive about this game. I can only give you a rough approximation of what I was doing after about 5 minutes:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home