Thursday, December 01, 2005

AD&D - Pool of Radiance

One last AD&D game and I'm free of them. On one hand, this has been like getting mugged on memory lane. On the other, it takes me back to a time when D&D was cool. Actually, there was never a time when D&D was cool. I just tell myself that to feel better.
They should really add disclaimers to this stuff. Like "Playing this game will cause you to inflict severe head trauma upon yourself and others, and may cause other side effects not limited to bleeding from the ears, anal leakage, and uncontrollable twitching"
Hi. I'm Sum Gie. I'll be beating my head against the desk for the next fifteen minutes.

I'm not entirely sure my brain can stand this anymore. I'm going to go stab it with a Q-Tip for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home