Friday, November 25, 2005

Acid Bros (SMB1 Hack)

I've taken a look at what it takes to hack a game. There's a fair amount too it, but once you get the basics, it's not too difficult. Which is why a game like this fills me with the urge to defecate. Apparently, in the midst of a whippet-induced daze, some little 15 year old decided "Hey, I'm going to stop masturbating over the Sears lingerie catalogue long enough to hack Super Mario Bros. That will make all my zits disappear and make people like me again instead of trying to flush my head down the toilet."
I shouldn't make fun. That kid is probably making 8 times my salary, has a Bugatti in his driveway, a supermodel on each arm and 4 tied naked to his bed at home. But I'll still make fun of him. Because this game makes me hate humanity.

I'm not entirely sure why. Perhaps its the fact that it's only a level long and ends with "The Succubus You Are Looking For Is In Another Castle" or some shit that I forgot to get a screenshot of.

Fuck it. There's not enough of this game to make fun of, and I can't effectively make fun of the hacker because, well, fuck...I'm on a quest to play every. single. fucking game.

*sighs* You're right. I hate my life and I want to die. DO YOU SEE THE PAIN THIS GAME HAS CAUSED ME????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home