Friday, November 25, 2005

The Addams Family: Pugsley's Scavenger Hunt

After the last Addams Family game I would have thought that the designers would see their folly and never make another game again. Well, no such luck, because they turned around and made Pugsley's Scavenger Hunt. Guys, if you're going to try to play the 13-17 teenage boy market with a game themed after a movie, why not do something really entertaining, like "Angelica Huston discovers deepthroating" or something like that.

I sense a cease and desist letter in my near future.
I mean, of all the characters in The Addams Family, why, dear god why would you want to make one about Pugsley? Lurch? I can so see him stomping around bashing small furry woodland animals into trees. Wednesday? Fast forward till she's 26 and navigate through her S&M dungeon. Gomez? Well....actually, we've seen the game they made with Gomez and I'm not sure I'm ready to revisit that just yet. And Pugsley? Damn, that's like taking the fat kid in your school that no-one talks to because he smells like cabbage and making him the star of the movie.
Now, in the 30 minutes or so that I forced myself to play this game, I noticed something. I want to see if you pick this up too, or if it's just my latent homosexual need for cock. There's a lot of phallic imagery in this game. A LOT. Here's Pugsley with a dildo:
Here's some strange plant that looks like pussy:
And Pugsley opening wide in anticipation.

Fuck. I'm seeing pussy in videogame monsters. I really need to get out more. I mean really, REALLY need to get out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home