Thursday, December 08, 2005

Adventures of Captain Comic

Color Dreams was one of those unlicensed companies that, instead of going into cancer research, decided to further pollute the world with really strange, really bad games. And if that weren't bad enough, they then sprouted a sister company - Wisdom Tree - that still made really bad games, but sunk a little lower by making really bad Christian games. Much to my shame and regret, I'll be playing those too. And trying not to vomit blood out of my eyes.

For now, though, I'll focus on the pain at hand, The Adventures of Captain Comic. I can think of less aptly titled games, but only after doing Everclear shots for about 4 hours.
The plot...wait...no, there's no plot here. Not even a shameless travesty of a plot. Not even an attempt to spice things up with scantily clad redneck women. But no. Instead, you're fighting woodland animals. Including the deadly inchworm. Whoever these people are, I hope they die.

Painfully.

And alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home