Sunday, December 04, 2005

Adventures in Vancouver, BC by RyanVG (Renegade Hack)

I'm not entirely sure why this hack or this game exist. It's possible that they exist only to torment me. It's possible that the designers and the hacker simply hated the world and felt that it was their duty to add a little meaningless pain and senseless banality. Unlike this blog, which is a bastion of sanity, discourse, and higher thinking. And gay jokes)

I don't know. There's a gay joke in here somewhere, trying desperately to get out, but the 5 minutes I stared blankly at this piece of filth have quite successfully taken out my sense of humor for the moment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Network_Failure, you do not seem to appreciate the fact that my ROM hack "Adventures in Vancouver, BC by RyanVG" is a text-only ROM hack. You should not look at the pictures for gay jokes. The gay jokes are messages that you receive when you either lose the game, run out of time, beat a level, or lose a life.

5/26/2006 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe it's just me, but gay jokes should not be the focus of a rom hack.

5/28/2006 2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home