Sunday, December 11, 2005

Ai Sensei no Oshiete - Watashi no Hoshi

O shiete. Yea, that pretty much sums up my reaction to this game. This is another "game" about astrology. As far as I can tell you put in your birthdate and some other stuff that I didn't really care about and you get screens like these: I didn't have any local homeless people to beat translations out of, so I'm not entirely sure what my horoscope is today. It's probably something about "Today is not a good day to take a piss on Mike Tyson's shoes". Games like this are apparently very popular in the 7-10 year old brain-dead market, as well as with fat goth girls I wonder if the game designers really intended Japan to look like a flaccid penis in this shot?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where dId you get that picture of the goth girl from?

11/09/2017 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home