Sunday, February 05, 2006

Arctic

Arctic is the kind of puzzle game that really leaves me puzzled as to how it got past the game testers without someone being shot in the process. It tags itself as being "Active Rail Playing". I tag it as being the next best thing to a severe concussion for those of us who have trouble getting to sleep.
Please, dear readers, don't play this game before driving or operating heavy machinery. I had to take a two hour nap between playing the game and writing the review. It's like an injection of novacaine, straight to the frontal lobe of your brain.
If you'll excuse me, I can't write any more for the moment as I have to go find a pair of pliers to remove the needles I shoved into my thigh in order to stay conscious long enough to finish this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home