Sunday, January 29, 2006

Aoki Ookami to Shiroki Mejika - Genchou Hishi

Aoki Ookami to Shiroki Mejika - Genchou Hishi. I have it on very good faith that it translates to "Gengis Kahn called me up personally and told me to urinitate submissively on Mr Kou Shibusawa's shoes." And when Gengis Kahn calls you up to discuss things like that, well, you don't mess around. Those are going to be marinating in the back of his closet for at least 6 weeks before he finds them. It's kind of like how god called me up one day and asked me to tell Cory Feldman that He hates Cory too. Of course, everybody hates Cory Feldman, but that's just one of the immutable laws of the universe. I give up. I got nothing. I couldn't make fun of this game if it were stuck in Paris Hilton's front teeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home