Sunday, November 20, 2005

1942/1943

This one I fondly remember from Pizza Hut. It was a tabletop arcade game, and I usually had a lot of trouble seeing things because of the vast amounts of pizza stains and coke spilled on it. Nevertheless, one of the games that has always been a favourite. Not very big on plot, though. At least, not that I could tell.

Games like this make me wonder how differently the Japanese view WWII. Is this how they've come to see it?
Or maybe it's just wishful thinking on their part. "Fuck you, round-eye American devils! If we had planes that fire circular lasers back then, then watching you bow would not be like watching a pig perform ballet."

I'm actually more interested in playing this one for awhile than I am in making fun of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home