Sunday, November 20, 2005

10 Yard Fight

The first of many such sports flavoured implements of torture to come. I can just see them now.

'Mmmm. Those stupid Gaijin love nothing so much as their American football. Who wants to play Insane Mahjong for awhile and see if we can get those American Fucktards to sit at home and play a crappy pixilated version of a game they could enjoy in real life by stepping outside their back door. Then we remake Godzilla. Fuckwits."

Well, that might be a literal translation, but you get the drift. You're sitting on your ass playing a game about getting up and running around. Doesn't make sense. I want to play a sports game about as much as I want to start shitting blood. But in the interests of journalistic integrity (entry paused for hysterical sobbing) I will at least attempt to play them without shoving forks into my eyes.
Kill me now. Not only do I hate sports games, but Football causes me great intestinal pain and trauma. Hey, look, you can share the suffering with another person!

I played this for about 5 minutes. It all looked like this. I don't think I could play this even if I was promised a blowjob by Angelina Jolie for every time I won a game.

Well...actually that might make it worth it, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home