Sunday, November 20, 2005

720

Skateboard games are some of the few that I exclude from my general hatred of sports-themed games. I remember playing Skate-Or-Die for hours and having just an absolute blast (and that's all the way in the S's. Fuck.) Anyway, I fire up 720. And am immediately presented with this:

What.
The.
Fuck? I'm assuming those are pads and a helmet, but from the get go, I can't shake the feeling that I'm going to be playing Blue Condom Man for the next half-hour (or as long as I can stand it)

Fate would have it otherwise. I'm actually Institutional Green Condom Man in the Institutional Green Condom Land. With such characters as Breakdance Guy!
and Amazon Bikini Woman

Hang on, lets see if I can't blow her up a bit. You've got to see this.
Fuck me running, it's Joan Rivers! I don't think I'm ever going to have an erection again. The game itself is decent, although I wasn't very good at it

And ended up drowning Sum Gie in one of the randomly placed bottomless water pits
The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home